Friday, August 12, 2005

What day is it, Monday?

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you'd like to have one big "do over"?

I'm having one of those days.

My sister-in-law (who is my age) was checked into the hospital with stroke-like symptoms. They don't know what's wrong at this point.

Work has been hectic (gearing up for a new semester, moving into a new office, etc.).

Some of my antique books (including an ancient copy of the Latin New Testament) got damaged in my move.

We're still digging out of all of our boxes from our recent move into our new home.

My wife's MS is acting up.

My temper is short.

Yuck!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

God is still faithful.

Thank God, he is faithful!

Now, I wonder if he helps people unpack their boxes? (grin)

I feel much better.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: