Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blogging interrupted

Due to the recent death and upcoming funeral of my cousin, Drew Renfro, I will not be on-line much the next few days. Thanks to you all for your prayers and words of encouragement during this time of loss. Drew was as fine a man as anyone could hope, and more importantly, he had a wonderful relationship with God through Jesus and his sacrifice. Drew leaves behind 5 beautiful children and a wife, and I am sure they (and Drew's parents) will appreciate your continued prayers. I know I do.

A Final Word today--it is funny how in the past couple of months I have come to see this blog and others as a kind of community, a family really, where I get to catch up with folks and give them news of my life. I like it. I find myself thinking of you all as dear friends that I've known for ages. Wayne, Veriphile, Michael--I appreciate you all. Funny how a computer and a site can create a type of community (almost like a church, no?). Thanks for being there, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Veriphile said...

Back at ya.